Smart IPTV app WebOS

Djuganight

Hi,

When I install the app Smart IPTV on my LG OLED55C8 It stays as shown in the video below:

What can be the cause as I have already tried to uninstall and install several times wothou any luck?

Thank you in advance.

Paul D

Maybe uninstall, then turn TV off then unplug for 10 mins. I had an issue with my C7 with the app not fully uninstalling. It's fine now, It could be a bug with the C8 though...

zAndy1

Distinguished Member
Hi,

When I install the app Smart IPTV on my LG OLED55C8 It stays as shown in the video below:

What can be the cause as I have already tried to uninstall and install several times wothou any luck?

Thank you in advance.
Isn't it saying the free trial is over and you need to activate it for a one off fee of €5 using the Mac address of your tv? You activate it at Smart IPTV Activation

Djuganight

Maybe uninstall, then turn TV off then unplug for 10 mins. I had an issue with my C7 with the app not fully uninstalling. It's fine now, It could be a bug with the C8 though...
I have made another factory reset and this time after initial setup the TV showed a message saying WebOs updated. Now this app and also the accuweather are working fine.
Perhaps was some sort of bug in the web OS or something.....
I have the TV since 28 July and already have to do 3 factiry reset, one of them made by the LG technicians....

It's hard to pay so much for a TV and have to live the first week streesing with issues...

Isn't it saying the free trial is over and you need to activate it for a one off fee of €5 using the Mac address of your tv? You activate it at Smart IPTV Activation
The app is activated, but even if it was not, it does not beahve like that. That is, or hopefully was, a bug from WebOS