• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Smallville Season 7 on Ch4 With Spoilers

Garrett

Head up the new season starting soon, Bizaro, peeps supposebly getting blown up, drowned etc :smashin:

Battle

Distinguished Member
Phew, nearly gave me a heart attack there - its season 7 not the continuation of series 8 which is on hold on E4 (they went back to the begining of the series to show them again for some bizarre reason, although as its E4 they dont really need a reason to screw the fans)

Garrett

Phew, nearly gave me a heart attack there - its season 7 not the continuation of series 8 which is on hold on E4 (they went back to the begining of the series to show them again for some bizarre reason, although as its E4 they dont really need a reason to screw the fans)
bizarre or bizaro?:D

So many seasons flying about US season, E4, hence the Season 8? wich now is 7 if you say its 7:smashin:

Whos the blonde angel I thought it was Supergirl but she put some bands on here wrist a trade mak of Wonder Woman, yet cant see it beein her as she blond and in the cradit and see Supergirl fitting more into future plots.

Last edited:

Battle

Distinguished Member
when does the season (8?) that e4 where showing go back to the correct episode ?

With E4 your guess is as good as anyone elses - ive never come across a TV company that dicks around with its shows more than E4

I assume they are replaying the first 8 episodes that they have shown already before continuing with the series.

Whos the blonde angel I thought it was Supergirl but she put some bands on here wrist a trade mak of Wonder Woman, yet cant see it beein her as she blond and in the cradit and see Supergirl fitting more into future lots.

Yes thats Supergirl, and very nice she is to

Garrett

Is Ch 4 editing Smallville as I looked up this weeks episode on a site last week as I had an idea something big was going to happen and could not resist.
Anyway where I looked said Gina is poisoned and is left dead in her car.
Is this reveled in next weeks episode or was the scene cut all I saw was a guy squirting stuff from a inhaler into her mouth.
Mind you the program does/did end a lot of times with stuff unfinished and never resolved ever.

Last edited:

nwgarratt

Distinguished Member
Is Ch 4 editing Smallville as I looked up this weeks episode on a site last week as I had an idea something big was going to happen and could not resist.
Anyway where I looked said Gina is poisoned and is left dead in her car.
Is this reveled in next weeks episode or was the scene cut all I saw was a guy squirting stuff from a inhaler into her mouth.
Mind you the program does/did end a lot of times with stuff unfinished and never resolved ever.

Don't remember the episode but wouldn't be surprised if it was cut. They have cut some episodes of Friends (on both CH4 and E4).

Last edited by a moderator:

John

This is a season 7 thread Brian. Thats for season 9

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom