• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Smallville on CH4... when?

Timh

Distinguished Member
The last episode of smallville was shown today on channel 4 :(
As the latest series is already being shown on E4 does anyone know when the new series is the be screened on CH4?

Thanks

PoochJD

Distinguished Member
Hi,

Don't know when for definite, but I'd expect a Summer 2005 transmission on Channel 4, at the earliest! Seeing as Season 3 has only just finished on C4, they will more than likely wait until "Smallville" has finished on E4, before even consider scheduling it on terrestrial.

Pooch

Timh

Distinguished Member
Hope your wrong pooch and we get it earlier.
The trouble is I never hear when the new seasons start and I tend to miss the fist episodes.
Smallville and stargate for example on CH4 this time round :(

Garrett

It will probably start in 7 month, since they make about 22 episodes a series, so thats 30 weeks with out.

PoochJD

Distinguished Member
Tim,

You said: "The trouble is I never hear when the new seasons start and I tend to miss the fist episodes. Smallville and stargate for example on CH4 this time round"

Subtle hint - try checking out my "Coming Soon On TV in X" threads, that are Sticky Threads at the top of the Movies And TV Forum! You'll more often than not be well in the know, for most of the major (and not so major) new shows coming to UK TV! ;)

Pooch

The latest video from AVForums

SVS Prime Wireless Pro Powered Speakers - Review Coming Soon
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom