Smallville just keeps getting better...

S

stewarthollyhea

smallville e4

Am I the only out there who currently thinks that smallville is just excelling itself. I honestly think it is becoming one of the best tv series out there. These guys have really built on the superman universe and warner could do worse than follow this approach and use this set of actors for the film. Never happen though...

I agree wholeheartedly. I can't stand the idea of a "well-known" face who is a big name playing Clark / Superman.

GOd knows who the latest person slated to star is, but at one time it was Nicolas Cage.

:thumbsdow

I love this series, I think it has turned out to be one of the best series from America that I have watched. I usually avoid American made programmes, with very few exceptions in the past they have not appealed to me, but Smallville certainly does.

Since I was a teenager in the far distant past I have always been a fan of Superman and his off shoots, such as Superboy and Supergirl, I had a large collection of the original comics but got rid of them years ago, long before I had any conception of how collectable they would eventually become. This is one of the few regrets I have in my life.

I have thoroughly enjoyed the way in which the story lines have developed over the whole series. I don't however understand how in last weeks episode the Octagonal disc ended up in the possession of Christopher Reeds character, I do however think it was quite inspirational to bring him into the series, it has turned out really well, he plays a wonderful part.:clap: :clap: :clap:

S3 started very well but has declined a bit IMO. I wish they would do something useful with the Lana Clark thing. The problem is, once they do, half the show's appeal is gone...

Unless some very creative writing is put into place I don't think it will last past S4.

i agree with Daneel it was once essential veiwing and could not be missed. but after about episode 8 of the 3rd series it seams to have gone off the boil and the episodes seam not to be as well writen.

loooking back and watching series 1 and 2 and even the start of seris 3 you can see how much better these were

I suppose its the same problem that the X-Files and the previous superman series had. Once the sexual/love tension between the two leads goes, it will inevitably lose its edge.

But back to Smallville I am enjoying the series immensely. Especially the last episode with Christopher Reeve in.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom