Smallville (in the Uk)

uzziedaman

Standard Member
So thats the season 7 finale been showed on e4 tonight. Was epic.
The whole Lex/Clark scene in the fortress was confusing; why didnt Clark just stand infront of the jaggy diamond icicles? or use his super blowing power to blow lex/the sphere away haha?
:rolleyes:

What did everyone think?

RCD01

it was good, but then I enjoy all things superman.:smashin:

But does this show really following the comic books?

Garrett

No

As far as I remember it Lex was a pal of Clarks and was a boy genious sciantis but had a experiment go wrong and the shak he was in caught fire and Superboy with the well known costume on (yes Superboy was a well know costumed hero unlike the secret hero in Smalville), anyway he blew the fire out and part of the upshot Lex lost his hair. The turned him and made him evil and made Suerboy/Man his arch enemy.

There was a reboot of Superman I think in the 80’a when John Byrne too over the title were Lex was a corporate giant and just evil to further his own gains. I don’t read the title but it stagers be time and time again it proven to the public he is evil and has killed yet still remains in his position of power.

As to the other heroes they too had different backgrounds.

krish

Distinguished Member
Smallville pays more attention to the "DC Universe" than any other live action series ever has ... doesn't really matter that it does not precisely follow the timelines/continuity of the original comic books (neither have the subsequent comic books ;)), it still adds to or uses the mythology (Mxyzptlk, Martian Manhunter, Justice League, Kara, etc etc)

maverick177uk

Distinguished Member
Season 8 has started in the US and looks promising as it has now moved away from smallville:thumbsup:

Starburst

Distinguished Member
Wow, a major change of policy for E4:)

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom