Small table for REL Q100E

Discussion in 'Subwoofers' started by miketango75, Dec 6, 2000.

1. miketango75

miketango75

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +5
    I'd thought I should share a discovery with you all.

I have a REL Q100E and have placed it beside a sofa. Obviously I didn't want to place anything on it but at the same time wanted to disguise it slightly. I therefore looked for a table to sit over it without actually touching it. I found the perfect item at IKEA.

The product name is 'Gulliver'. Product numbers on the box are 175.004.10 and also 16170. It's a small table with beech top and pine legs painted white. It actually belongs to IKEA's kids range and is the table in a table & chairs set ( chairs sold separately if you desire but only suitable for HC nuts with v.small bottoms). It cost 15 quid and looks great. It fits perfectly over a REL Q100E.

Ian.

2. Mad Max

Mad Max

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi,

I have the Q100 too... Just a question though... Doesn't it sound boomy under such a small space ?

------------------
    An adult is just a kid with expensive toys.

Rui

3. miketango75

miketango75

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +5
    No not at all. There is a small amount of movement to be had back and forth so you can position the sub so its speaker cover is almost flush with the front of the table.

It's ideal for me, I needed somewhere to put a lamp,telephone, cellphones, loose change etc etc.

Ian