Small surrounds to go with MA BX2

paulrw

I'm still looking for some small white surrounds to with my MA Bx2s and Gemini sub. I think the rsfx will be too big for the mrs to bear.
how about :-
monitor audio radius 45HD
cambrige audio minx min20
these could go on swivel wall brackets up near the ceiling either side of the sofa.

AV Online

AVForums Sponsor
The Radius 45HD are supplied with their own brackets which are pretty smart, might not have quite enough tilt on them to have them right up near the ceiling. But they're very unobtrusive if you had them down low, especially the white ones. I would say if you really can't accommodate anything larger then they're a safe bet.

paulrw

anybody else recommend small white surrounds please??

simRog

Standard Member
I use Mordaunt Short Alumni. Gloss white look smart and sound great.
Not sure how small your looking for.

paulrw

i'm thinking of the CA minx min 20, would this be a bad idea with the MA BX2's?
I might visit richer sounds to hear them first, its 70mile trip, and does'nt loom like they sell the MA 45HD, but they list the mordaunt shorts.
any ideas??:confused:

simRog

Standard Member
My local Richer in Exeter sell MA gear but its limited. They certainly have the BX range and most of the Mordaunt range in stock. I should give your store a ring before setting out. Kef is another option though not sure if do a white one.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Samsung TV Launch & QN95A Neo QLED Review, plus Film & TV news & Reviews
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom