1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Small Speakers for an HD5

Discussion in 'Headphones, Earphones & Portable Music' started by loser, Jun 30, 2005.

1. loser

loser
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    So I have an HD5 and want to play it through speakers. Could anyone reccomened some chepish but good quality speakers that can plug sraight into the headphone socket (or can it go through line out?? I don't actually know what line out does). BUt I need something to plug straight in, something that I cna play quite loud and something that is fairly cheap.

thanks if you can help

2. Sam Vimes

Sam Vimes

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    I don't know what you would define as cheap but the JBL ontour portable speaker set is very good. The best price that I've come across is on amazon.here

3. ipodstudio

ipodstudio

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    There are really alot of these speaker units on the market by Altec, Creative, Sony, Bose...etc... Start by checking out this portable speakers gallery which will give you an idea of what's out there and see what catches your eye.
    Also, how portable do you need them to be or is the only requirement that they plug into the HD5?

PS. I think you might have posted this in the wrong forum, though... :D

4. loser

loser
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    sorry, i saw amps and didn't read the headphone part :rolleyes:
    thanks for your help but i found sum decentish ones in the roof that'll do for now