1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Small portable but High Quality speakers?

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Speakers' started by SUPANORM, Mar 27, 2005.

1. SUPANORM

SUPANORM
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I'm looking for some small portable speakers that I can use with a laptop and maybe a portable mp3 player in the future but I want a decent sound out of them. I haven't a clue where to start looking and money at this stage isn't really an issue because I don't mind shelling out as long as I know I'm getting a quality product.
    Any help would be much appreciated, thanks.

2. alancolledge

alancolledge

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +5
    I think you have to ask yourself how portable you want to go? There are some decent sounding 'portable' speakers out there but are pretty sizable.
    I have some Creative Travelsound speakers which I wound class as small enough to travel with, or fit in your laptop case.

I can't reccomend their sound highly enough. Not prodigous bass but enough there to listen to. It's the rest of the sound which impresses me. If you are used to the answermachine quality of the standard portables I guarantee you will be impressed with these. :smashin:

3. CYMRX7R1

CYMRX7R1

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    If You Want Look At Cambridge Audio They Have A Awsome Set Up Its Large But It Comes In A Small Travel Case,about The Size Of A Carry On You Would Take On A Plane..maybe Too Big I Dont Know,but I Do Know That This System Is Flexable An It Really Jams,it Has A Built In Sub In The Case ,sounds Are Warm To Bright With Bass But Probably To Big Hope This Helps