• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Small hotel or B & B in London?

steelydanfan

Prominent Member
Hi all, can anyone recommend a small hotel or b & b in London, my wife has managed to get 2 tickets for the second week of Wimbledon. We have been a few times before and usually stay at the rose & crown in the village but they don't have any rooms left for the nights we want to stay.
Wimbledon village would be handy but I doubt we will get anywhere there now so somewhere nearby that's within a short taxi/tube ride would be fine. Not sure if we are going to drive (usually do) or get the train so parking would be handy in case it's needed.
We are getting fussy these days so it has to be a nice clean place that is comfortable, does good breakfast and ideally is near some nice bars/restaurants.
We are not made of money but are used to paying around £150.00 a night for a double room on previous visits so anything around that would be okay, don't mind paying a little bit extra for something special though.
I have had a look on trip advisor and got a few ideas but I would love to hear your recommendations
Many thanks,
Oddbodd.

Razor

Distinguished Member

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom