Small exit plate for wall speaker wires?


Active Member
Hi guys, I'm about to plaster a wall and fit a couple of small wall mounter speakers. I wondered what options I have for exiting the wires? I've seen the brush exit plates but they all seem to be a standard size and to big. I wondered what others do?

Many thanks,



Active Member
Not had to do it personally but you could try the Cable grommet that is used on satellite cable feeds or even the round plates that cover the radiator pipe work exits.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Samsung HW-Q950T Soundbar Review, Filmmaker Mode, Disney+ $30 for Mulan, AV news and more
Top Bottom