Small Bedroom Setup

jcw_mc

Standard Member
My System isn't finished as i don't really have a speaker package yet but I am on the look out(its a bit of mish mash of speakers)

I have my AV and Hi-Fi all in the one room so i'll list both

AV
PS3
Yamaha 763
Hitachi 42" 1080p (bargain)
Mission centre speaker
Yamaha sub???
Kef 5000 fronts
System Audio SA510 rears

Hi-Fi
Rega P3
Chord one
Icon Audio LA4 pre amp
Project Mono block power amps
Dared SL-2000 phono stage with outboard power supply
Electrocompaniet PBS-1

(picture shows Audion Amp on the bottom shelf but it doesn't like the room so im going back to the project mono blocks)

Cheers for having a look

jcw_mc

Standard Member
cheers. the wires are a nightmare up close. Im hoping to get them pulled through the wall as its all stud walls round the attic.

DrWise

Banned
nice and minimal

Pricey05

I love when I see a well thought out and unique collection of hi fi separates. The mono block amp is hand made??

How much was the Hitachi? Whats it like?

The whole lot must of set you back quite a bit!

Cheers

Sam

jcw_mc

Standard Member
I love when I see a well thought out and unique collection of hi fi separates. The mono block amp is hand made??

How much was the Hitachi? Whats it like?

The whole lot must of set you back quite a bit!

Cheers

Sam

Thanks mate. The mono blocks are from the company pro-ject who specialize in turntables.

The TV was only £400 in the Argos sale and although i'm not an LCD fan (always had plasma) the picture is very very good. I dont want to sound like a complete idiot and say its the best picture i'v ever seen but it does match up to the ones i'v seen on demo in the sony shops. Although i'm basing that on true 1080p images i have no idea what the sony's are like on freeview etc.

I dont honestly know what the whole setup cost as it was all individually bought.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom