Small Arms

That'd be sweet if it had offline multiplayer too, got four guys in my house next year, all gamers. :D

:eek: I was just saying to a mate today that I'd love to see a side scrolling online multiplayer smas bros style mashup on XBLA :thumbsup: This looks like smash bros with guns.

But how come I havn't heard of it before- is it a defiinite release?

looks like it's confirmed but no release date.....

looks a little cracker don't it !!!

Pile

I want that Live Arcade game so much, but I reckon it could cost 800 points?

TVR_Fan said:
I want that Live Arcade game so much, but I reckon it could cost 800 points?

and ?

1up have a great preview of this, plus some direct feed videos!! Looks pretty good to me, I'm not into the retro stuff, it all sounds great in theory, but you play them for 10 minutes and realise just how much the games industry has grown, it orignal games that really make XBLA for me!

http://www.1up.com/do/gameOverview?cId=3153718

"The game also supports two- to four-player offline gameplay -- perfectly suited for gamers to get together on a couch and play late into the evening. And it supports two- to four-player Xbox Live gameplay, also perfect for people in need of a fun, fast brawler, but online"

http://uk.xbox360.ign.com/articles/722/722076p1.html

This is apparently in the list of games to be released on live arcade by "early 2007". Make of the date what you will but I think it looks like it could be a blast for a quick online game.

Been looking forward to this, any news how much it is?

Watched the videos on ign last night. Looks like a laugh. I'd guess at 800 points, but don't quote me on that!

Does look pretty good, although this quote is quite offputting for me:

For those who don't find the three different single-player modes or the multiplayer options to be enough, fear not! Gastronaut Studios is already planning future premium content, which will add new gameplay elements and new challenges.

I'm not into paying for extras after buying a game & I'm guessing multiplayer Live will become pretty hard to get games once the added options go Live(if you don't get them yourself).

It comes out tommorrow:thumbsup:

Fingers crossed but doesn't stuff appear at 8am our time when it's released on arcade?

And no mention of it at majornelson or the official site? :eek:/

Aye, it looks like a lot of fun. :thumbsup:

Another question for any peeps at home. How big is the download? It's got to be a few hundred meg I'm thinking.

43.67MB according to Xboxic, and I'm stuck in a hotel so have very little chance of seeing it today :(

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom