Small Arms, Zuma Deluxe, Gauntlet, Dig Dug Half Price this weekend!

Tetlee

Distinguished Member
Just posted about this in the other sale question thread but thought it should get it's own thread for everyone to notice as it seems a good offer.

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/816/816915p1.html?RSSwhen2007-08-30_100100&RSSid=816915

August 30, 2007 - We don't know what's gotten into Microsoft, but they're slashing prices, and everything must go! Alright, so only four games must go, but they're half-price and they're only available for a limited time.

On Thursday, Microsoft announced that Small Arms, Zuma Deluxe, Gauntlet and Dig Dug would go on sale for half their original price from 5 p.m. PDT on Saturday through 4:49 p.m. on Monday.

Small Arms, a multiplayer arcade-style shooter and Zuma Deluxe, a puzzle game, are normally 800 Microsoft Points and will drop to 400 Microsoft Points. Gauntlet, a classic dungeon crawler, and Dig Dug, the iconic arcade tunneler, are normally 400 Microsoft Points and will drop to 200 Microsoft Points.

Not a bad little promotion, might finally pick up Small Arms as 400 points:)

Batch

Small arms is great fun, definately worth 400 points in my opinion.

Codehead

Distinguished Member
Been thinking about picking up Small Arms for a while. I'm away all weekend (and Monday) for a family wedding. :eek:
PDT is GMT -7 right? So we have until 2349 on Monday to make the purchase. Gonna be tight for me.

FatBoysOnTour

Quite tempted to pick up Gauntlet at that price.

yup, and maybe Small Arms for me aswell, if it's any good. Can't remember being overly impressed with it first time round, but I'm up for reevaluating at half price!

Ico.

I read this on another site and it seems that this offer is for the USA. Don't know if you'd be able to get them with a USA account, you'd need points though so I guess not?:confused:

Half Price XBLA games next week
Although this is geared for USA it might be worth keeping an eye out for any UK offerings:

Celebrate this Labor Day weekend by downloading four Arcade favorites for half the price! For the 48 hour period beginning at 12:00 a.m. GMT on Sunday, September 2 (5:00 p.m. PDT on Saturday, September 1) and continuing through 11: 59 p.m. GMT (4:59 p.m. PDT) on Monday, September 3, the following Xbox LIVE Arcade games will be available for half their usual price:

· “Small Arms” – 400 Microsoft Points (normally 800 Microsoft Points)

· “Zuma Deluxe”– 400 Microsoft Points (normally 800 Microsoft Points)

· “Gauntlet” – 200 Microsoft Points (normally 400 Microsoft Points)

· “Dig Dug” – 200 Microsoft Points (normally 400 Microsoft Points)

durera

I read this on another site and it seems that this offer is for the USA. Don't know if you'd be able to get them with a USA account, you'd need points though so I guess not?:confused:

On Major Nelson's blog he stated that they would be half price in all XBL regions that they are available in.

I'll be picking up Gauntlet for 200 points.

Ico.

On Major Nelson's blog he stated that they would be half price in all XBL regions that they are available in.

I'll be picking up Gauntlet for 200 points.

Just reporting what I'd read but in that case I might pick one or two up!:smashin:

Tetlee

Distinguished Member
Thought I'd give this one a bump for those that hadn't noticed as I guess the reduced prices should now be active for the weekend:)

BTW, Zuma is a cracking little puzzle game and well worth 400points, one for the girfriends if not for yourselves;)

Tejstar

Distinguished Member
The only one I'm interested in is Zuma, but I already have that. However, what I'm interested is in is the fact that they are doing this 'sale' at all. Definitely a good thing and hopefully more to come going forward! :thumbsup:

Scapegoat

The only one I'm interested in is Zuma, but I already have that. However, what I'm interested is in is the fact that they are doing this 'sale' at all. Definitely a good thing and hopefully more to come going forward! :thumbsup:

Agree - both with the assessment of the games and the 'good sign' going foward. There was quite a long thread about this a week or so ago.

Codehead

Distinguished Member
Picked up Small Arms, shame the extras are still another 250!

The latest video from AVForums

LG G1 OLED Evo TV and SVS SB-1000 Pro subwoofer reviews, Samsung OLED rumours and more...
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom