Smal bezel active 3D monitor

amauripassos

Standard Member
I'm looking for small bezel active 3D stereo monitor. I'll do a wall with monitors, so they have to be Large Format Displays, small bezel and active 3D technology.
Someone has suggestions?

airmyx

Novice Member
The smallest bezel I've seen on an active 3D display is to be found on the Samsung 2011 D8000 range of LED-LCD's.

UE40D8000|Samsung 40inch 3DTV - Robert Whyte Ltd

They also do 55". The bezel is metal and pretty uniform in dimension. Should look very nice in a video wall arrangement.

This is a TV rather than a broadcast monitor but there arn't many 3d 'monitors' out there to speak of - and less (if any?) with small bezels.

If they're all the same model & all locked to the same source - will one pair of glasses necessarily automatically sync to all the screens?

amauripassos

Standard Member
"If they're all the same model & all locked to the same source - will one pair of glasses necessarily automatically sync to all the screens?"

Probably not if the TV does some internal resync or if TV has a built in emitter instead of an external.

I've heard about Samsung 46" pro led 460ME to be launched at q4. Has someone information about?

The latest video from AVForums

Panasonic HZ2000 OLED TV Review: The best OLED for movie viewing in 2020
Top Bottom