Sly Cooper trilogy out today

Mike RB

...and crossbuy too for those that have the digital copies on PS3 :)

mikeyp

Initial reviews are good. Think I'll be picking this up in the future (if there's a point at which I don't have a massive backlog of games to play!).

mikeyp

Anyone played these in their PS2 incarnations? The only Sly game I've played is Thieves in Time on Vita, which I enjoyed, but I have no idea what the PS2 games were like. The PocketGamer review of the trilogy suggests the first one was awful, so I was thinking I might just download Sly 3 for £7.99. Metacritic rates 1 and 2 really highly though, so I'd like some AVF opinions if possible. Should I go for Sly 3 download or buy the trilogy (on cart)?

Mike RB

I've played the first two HD remakes on PS3 and am enjoying playing through the first one again on Vita. It performs very well, and doesn't look like an old PS2 game. Its just fun.

How much is the trilogy on PSN out of interest?

Wigandave

I hadn't realised Thieves in Time was a standalone game from this trilogy. As long as I enjoy that when I get round to playing it I'll probably download these too.

Det

Distinguished Member
I have Thieves in Time, but I think it'll be the last one I own. I'm just not a huge fan of these kinds of games anymore. Although I think the game does a lot of things right for the genre.

mikeyp

Only £12.97 at GameStop if you buy enough to take it over £20, so I've taken the plunge (£14.97 otherwise).

mikeyp

Finally started playing the first one after wading through the ole backlog and tbh I think it's brilliant. Really enjoying it.

mikeyp

My in depth review: Sly 1 and 2 both really good. Pretty easy platinums too for people interested in trophies.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom