Sluggish channel change with phillips 48OLED806/12

darktrain71

Hi there

I have the philips 48OLED806/12 tv and pretty happy with most of it apart from the time it takes to switch on and for the picture to appear.Also when changing channels it can take up to 10 seconds to change channels..This is 2022 and it's a brand new tv,surely it should not take this long..Is there anything i can do in settings to change this?

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

Alessandro78

Novice Member
Hello, I have Philips 55oled806/12 and the same problem, I tried with reset, downgrade, ecc, but I 100% solved removing a USB Memory Stick plugged in TV. Excuse for My bad english.

simon194

My 55" 806 takes about 5 second from power on to the picture showing and 2-3 second to change channel. It's running Android 11 so I'm not sure if that has a bearing on the times. I very rarely watch live TV so can't really comment on the times when it was on Android 10.

AdrianPV

Hi there

I have the philips 48OLED806/12 tv and pretty happy with most of it apart from the time it takes to switch on and for the picture to appear.Also when changing channels it can take up to 10 seconds to change channels..This is 2022 and it's a brand new tv,surely it should not take this long..Is there anything i can do in settings to change this?

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks
My 48oled806 also takes about 3 sec to change channel.
I suggest you try to reboot first.
If it persists I suggest a factory reset and reinstall everything.

The latest video from AVForums

Samsung QN95B 4K QLED TV Review
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom