Slow Motion and Fast Forward Software

ntm1275

I want to produce a small piece of video footage in slow motion, and another in fast forward (double speed)

I don't do a great deal of video editing, so my current software (Nero Vision) normally does everything I need

But Nero Vision does not do slow motion or fast forward

As this will probably be the only time I will need it, is there are any free video editing software available that can do this

I did try the trial versions of Sony Vegas, but this kept on crashing all the time, so that was no good for me

Any suggestion would be greatfully appreciated

mikebuddy2

Standard Member
I downoaded a trial version(30days free) of sony Vegas Movie Studio Platinium 9 which is a great semi pro editing software program.In it you can stretch the timeline or shrink it with the simple push or pull with the mouse and volia your footage is overcranked or undercranked if you will.it even retains the sound as well,Check it out,won't cost anything.

Tenex

Novice Member
Sorry, don't know anyone with a Mac

Is there an Apple store near you? If so take the source material in and ask them to demonstrate the techniques and save the result to a pen drive.

How large a file size is it?

senu

Distinguished Member
The OP wants free though.
Trial version of Corel (Ulead) VS X2 might do it for free
or get a paid for software and use it later Nero Vision is good but it isn't really going to win any awards TBH

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: REL T/9x Subwoofer + Bowers & Wilkins PI7 Reviews, AV Shows in a Pandemic and more
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom