• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

slow internet ???

TellyTel

Distinguished Member
hi

Im on virgin media and im getting very slow internet , everytime i open a page it takes a lot longer to load than normal , its fine during the day.

I dont think its my web browser as i always keep it free of clutter and ive just done a speedtest and i get 9.76 which is correct for what i pay for (10mb)

cheers

William123

Established Member
I normally get 9.1mb/s but today it's been a wee bit lethargic averaging out at 1.5mb/s from 10 mb/s

I've only downloaded around 110MB since Saturday afternoon.

SyonFreoN

Standard Member
Well if it's slow on every website then it's probably your web browser since you did a speed check... but usually they'll throttle heavy users during peak times.

Boyanatom

Standard Member
I was going to query things with Virgin. I've generally been very pleased but in the last few days it's all very slow, whichever computer of several in the house is used. Also had the connection drop a few times which has not happened in many months

The latest video from AVForums

SVS Prime Wireless Pro Powered Speakers - Review Coming Soon
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom