• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.
  • Black Friday Deals
    Visit our Black Friday page for our frequently updated, hand picked deals on TVs and other tech.

Sloping Garden Ideas

thedude

Distinguished Member
Hey everyone my garden slopes around 2-3 foot down towards the end of the garden and wanted to sort it out.
I have no fence at the end of the garden either and a school field behind. I will however be putting a fence up.

What would I do to level the garden? Amy suggestions and to use to block it in at the end etc.

IronGiant

Foundations and a retaining wall? Need to check deeds and covenants to check that is possible.

aVdub

Banned
Find what the level will be with the top taken off the higher level and if quite high then as @IronGiant suggests above, but if low then either gravel boards and fence above or railway sleepers fixed into place will work.

Tempest

Distinguished Member
Don't try and fight the natural slope.
Embrace it, and make the most of what nature has given you :)

13.jpg

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom