Slither (James Gunn, Blu-ray / HDDVD)

IGC

Distinguished Member
111.png

Can;t believe this doesn't have a thread somewhere especially after Guardians of The Galaxy. Great horror it really got under my skin.

It's getting a re-release in Australia this week https://shop.umbrellaent.com.au/collections/new-releases/products/slither-2006-blu-ray-beyond-genres-10

Looks pretty much the same as the previous Umbrella release I own which replicates much of the old HDDVD I bought for pennies.

The USA release has the interesting sounding 30min The Genesis of Slither interview with the director.

I also have a tat DVD release somewhere covered in dust I think it came from Thailand and it has cardboard worms loose in the case. Only the best.

Cool Blu-ray from Germany:

121.jpg

IGC

Distinguished Member
Had I known about it I would have bought it -best thing is you send it to me. I'll pay postage obviously :D

Looking through my detailed files I also have a fan edition DVD version with a t-shirt from Germany too.

Adding that comic book cover to my want list.

Garrett

Best horror film for me since Deep Rising

Garrett

I got that standard German edition a few weeks ago, need to make time for this one, it is my kind of horror film. Some action, some comedy, doesn't take itself too seriously.
Has that one the booklet? if so is it may be asking the obvious but is it in German.
Also is it easy to navigate to the English speaking version on the disc?

The latest video from AVForums

Panasonic LZ2000, LZ1500 & LZ980 Hands-on Launch Event | No QD-OLED for 2022, new 77-inch for LZ2000
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom