• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Slip'n'slide

MrSossidge

Distinguished Member
Sun's out, garden's a good length and the youngest wants a slippy slide.

I nipped to screwfix yesterday and bought a roll of 150ga plastic which is very flimsy and is now tearing.

I'm now looking at vapour barrier, DPM or tarpaulin. I can make use of all of those items at a later date but what do you good folks reckon out of those 3.

rousetafarian

I nipped to screwfix yesterday and bought a roll of 150ga plastic which is very flimsy and is now tearing.

I'm now looking at vapour barrier, DPM or tarpaulin. I can make use of all of those items at a later date but what do you good folks reckon out of those 3.
What a great idea!

Naaktgeboren

Distinguished Member

Another vote for the tarpaulin! Had one years back, when water and fairy liquid is added its a lot of fun. Big benefit to the tarpaulin is the included eyelets, nice and easy to safely secure to the grass.

IronGiant

Tarpaulin all day long, just get any overlaps facing the right way :laugh::thumbsup:

MrSossidge

Distinguished Member
2 tarpaulins bought.

Only got 2x3m though as I thought I could rip them in half to get 1x12m length. Looks like I may end up with fraying edges though so utilising them as they are with some of the thin stuff I originally bought as the run off.

:smashin:

Desmo

Distinguished Member
Tarp....used this for my 40th birthday BBQ the other year. A bit of soapy liquid and it worked a treat [emoji51]

Desmo

Distinguished Member
IMG_4010.jpg

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom