Quantcast

slimline/small projector wanted to replace PT-AT6000

spencerh

Novice Member
Hello all,

I currently have a Panasonic PT-AT6000 and am looking to get a new projector but I wanted to get something that isn't as big/bulky. Does anyone have any suggestions (3D not needed)

PJR

Novice Member
Hi There.
I recently purchased the Xgimi Polar Z6 Projector, small form slimline full 1080p Projector with 4k Support, 3d compatible, about the size of a mac mini, so very slimline.

Very impressed with the colour output and wifi/streaming capabilities for a budget projector.

This was just pointed at a magnolia painted wall, not even a screen.

ShanePJ

AVForums Sponsor
Colour wise and movement, the Panasonic is still extremely good in these areas. I would say that if your not bothered about 4K, then maybe look at Epson's 1080p models as these still use a evolution component which you Panasonic uses as the LCD tech in side your Panasonic is Epson's very own LCD tech with a few tweaks.

In order to bring some of the performance back, the EH-TW6700 really is a must, but as to how much better it will be, this one is a tough one as the sharpness is easily better, but as we all know, there is more to a projector than sharpness alone

Your alternatives are DLP which point you to products like the Optoma UHD51. Do check your measurements though as the lens shift is like the Epson EHTW6700 is not the same as your old Panasonic PT-AT6000

Top Bottom