Slim TV wall mount with a small amount of swivel

dan6789

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm looking to move our lounge TV above the fireplace. The trouble is the walls aren't parallel. The inner wall (backing onto the hall) is straight but the opposite wall, where the fireplace is, is at an angle as the back of the house is wider than the front.

I'm looking for a decent mount that allows a small amount of swivel whilst remaining aligned centrally but is also slim. Full motion would be fine as because it's quite a high Victorian fireplace it will be mounted quite high so being able to angle it a bit would be a bonus.

I'd like be able to leave it flat against the wall then adjust the angle when in use.

Sanus came up in a search but the full motion models seem to extend up to a couple of feet or more which isn't needed.

Any ideas?

I'll be using it either with a 55" LG C9 or 55" Panasonic VT50 as I don't think a 65 will fit (though I'd prefer one that will take bigger if required).

Thanks.

I've just ended up ordering a Sanus VLF320 B2 as the deal seemed good. It will pull out far further than needed but sits about 3cm from the wall when pushed back so should do the job.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom