1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Slight 11ht Problem

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by leon, Dec 30, 2001.

1. leon

leon

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +67
    hello i have set up the 11ht but i have noticed a slight problem on the bottom left of my picture (7ft da-lite screen ) it seems to slope downwards ,the projector and screen were set up using lasers and the screen is in perfect 16/9 (measured it )when you follow the bottom line it slopes down about 10 mm from the centre ive tried keystone and differant formats through the projector but it almost like the lcd panel is not level along the bottom ???
    any ideas ill phone up marata and see if they no tommorow .

2. Metric

Metric

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    my 10 wasnt perfect, i had to overspill a little to get all corners covered

3. Peter Parker

Peter Parker
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2,670
    I've a Davis DLS8, and I noticed a similar problem with mine.

It turned out the pj wasn't perfectly centered on the screen, so to be lined up, I had it slightly twisted to the right (without realising).

I moved the pj about an inch to the right, realigned it, and now both bottom and top are level.

I think that because the pj has a fixed amount of keystoning built in, when it's off center, (and depending on whether ceiling or table mounted), the top stays straight, but the bottom will show any out of skew adjustment.

HTH

Gary.