Slide through the keyhole

19phil67

Standard Member
My first ever entry hope you like it.

Taken at Center Parcs Elevedon. My kids were playing on this slide while I was watching from the other side of a fence. I then spotted this shaped hole in one of the panels and thought it made an interesting shot. No post pro. other than a little contrast reduction.

Camera settings -
Camera: Canon EOS 400D
Exposure: 1/60th
Aperture: f/5.6
Focal Length: 41 mm
ISO Speed: 100

Last edited:

Paranormalist

Distinguished Member
Appeals to me this does. A well done image indeed. :smashin: The OoF part conveys a dreamy feeling then you got that nice scene through the keyhole.

sbowler

Sorry dont like, just doesnt do it for me, sorry to be brutaly honest.

Zone

Phil
You need to link to a version with exif available or link to where I can find the info, alternatively email me the original to verify your entry :)

19phil67

Standard Member
Phil
You need to link to a version with exif available or link to where I can find the info, alternatively email me the original to verify your entry :)

Sorry Si

As this was my first post I was not sure how to properly add the link to my Flickr image.

I know it's now too late for this months voting but have ammended the link on my image so that you can check I have got it right for the future.

Regards

Phil

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: LG C1 OLED + JBL Synthesis SDR-35 First Thoughts, plus TV Show & Disc Reviews & more
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom