1. We have a team of over 50 moderators working to keep our community safe.Welcome to AVForums.
    Helping with Audio Visual home entertainment since 2000.
    Get help finding the right AV products at the right prices. Get help setting up your AV equipment so you get the most out of it.
    Membership is free. Competitions are free. Classifieds are free. Join now.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sli Csaa 32xq or 64x ?

Discussion in 'Graphics Cards & Internal Video Devices' started by jasonmode7, Sep 13, 2011.

1. jasonmode7

jasonmode7 Active Member

Ratings:
    +24
    I'm playing around with the AA settings and I'm still not sure which looks better ? ... The 32xq looks alot clearer and 64x looks more slightly blurry ... What is the highest quality guys ?

Also if anyone knows a simple but efficient gpu over clocker app .. I have a 2600k i7, sli dual GTX580's and 3.4 processor ... What are the best settings to over clock both my gtx580's ?

2. Inferno

Inferno Well-known Member

Ratings:
    +945
    Dont know what is the best quality but here is the best overclocker > http://event.msi.com/vga/afterburner/images/MSIAfterburnerSetup210.zip

I do not have a 580 but i do have a msi gtx570 twin frozr iii and it stocks are 770 and 2000 memory but mine with afterburner is @ 900 core and it runs boinc (like folding) 24 x 7 with no problems and is @ 66 c.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2011