Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition

Nice glad I didn't play it on the old generation of consoles so now I can play it for the first time on the current generation of consoles which could have a higher rate of textures, effects and/or frame rate!

I really enjoyed this on the 360. Can't see me paying for it again though. It's going to be hard to sell if this is launched in November too.

What's the point of the PC version? It was pretty well supported for the PC in the first place!

What's the point of the PC version? It was pretty well supported for the PC in the first place!

Was just wondering this, the original SD came with a free hi-res texture pack that made it look absolutely gorgeous, not sure why there would be a "HD" release of it.

I really enjoyed this on the 360. Can't see me paying for it again though. It's going to be hard to sell if this is launched in November too.

Maybe it's a Game of the Year edition with all the DLC costumes and stuff.

I really enjoyed Sleeping Dogs but it's not a game I'd double dip for.

Yeah I 1K'd it on the 360 only about a year ago when it became free on GWG so i'll be passing this one by...

For those who haven't played it I'd definately recommend though - great game!

Really enjoyed it the first time around, don't think I will be picking it up a second time though

Welcome the new generation.
Rehashing the games you played last gen.
Seriously, enough of this crap!
Get some new games on the console.

Never played this on the 360 so will probably give it a try.

Available to pre order digitally on the Xbox One store. £49.99 UK price haven't checked the foreign stores yet.

Edit £35 on India.

Last edited:
Available to pre order digitally on the Xbox One store. £49.99 UK price haven't checked the foreign stores yet.

Edit £35 on India.
just over £24 on the HK site

Playing through this just now on Ye Olde Disc. Never played it on the 360 so is tiding me over until GTA V and Far Cry 4.

Quite enjoying it so far. The combat can sometimes be frustrating but that's probably more down to me not being that good at fighting games.

50% off today.

Download it for £20

Well worth it if you haven't played it before ;)

40% off in the sale which means if you are 'visiting' Hungary then it's a touch under £7.

For those that have played it, is it worth it? I have GTA for my open world thrills already and am tempted as I never played it on the 360.

40% off in the sale which means if you are 'visiting' Hungary then it's a touch under £7.

For those that have played it, is it worth it? I have GTA for my open world thrills already and am tempted as I never played it on the 360.

For £7 yeah i'd highly recommend it, was a class game sure it hasn't got as much of a mental storyline as GTA but it's great for what it is...plus you look like you could do with pork bun inside you :D

For £7 yeah i'd highly recommend it, was a class game sure it hasn't got as much of a mental storyline as GTA but it's great for what it is...plus you look like you could do with pork bun inside you :D
Okay so I finally got round to playing this after having bought it in early July. Trying to at least start playing some of my pile of (digital) shame :)

Wow it really is quite good. It takes a little getting used to having played GTAV, especially the driving, but the melee combat really is well done and the story and characters entertaining. Only played the first handful of missions but I'm dead impressed.

If it ever pops up in a sale again I'd definitely recommend a purchase.

Okay so I finally got round to playing this after having bought it in early July. Trying to at least start playing some of my pile of (digital) shame :)

Wow it really is quite good. It takes a little getting used to having played GTAV, especially the driving, but the melee combat really is well done and the story and characters entertaining. Only played the first handful of missions but I'm dead impressed.

If it ever pops up in a sale again I'd definitely recommend a purchase.

It really is a great game, I loved it from start to finish. Combat was great, Driving and Motorbike was great, story was great and on top of that an excellent soundtrack. I enjoyed this a lot more than recent GTA's.

Superb game, I loved it. Apart from

that bloody Enduro race that cost me my platinum. Damn stupid race :mad:

Great game though :smashin:

recieved my copy today didn't know it came in a sleeve and an artbook really nicely done bargain for a £7 thanks base :D;)

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom