• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Sleep Talk Recorder 59p

Saxo Appeal

Distinguished Member
Well, I've read the reviews and laughed out loud at somen of what was written

So I downloaded it for tonight to see what myself and the lass can hear

I'll either be creeped out or wet myself laughing....

I know I talk in my sleep and so does she lol

If anything, its only the price of a can of juice :)

Robiow

Established Member
i'm ashamed to say I bought this too, tried it out when I had a nap on the sofa and it made two recordings, one of me heavy breathing through my nose and another of me of what sounded like vigorously licking my lips. should be funny with the woman, she's always chatting away.

in all seriousness, this could prove a potential life saver for indicating sleep apnoea, however my reasons are purely non-scientific

Saxo Appeal

Distinguished Member
Yes have the phone plugged in over night

My phone gets charged about once every 2 days at night

Can't wait to try this out tonight lol

piros

Prominent Member
Well I downloaded this for a laugh last night and it's basically just me snoring all night and my gf getting up half way through, you can hear the bathroom door opening, sounded freaky at first :rotfl: I didn't realise I snored so much though, no wonder she wears ear plugs :rolleyes:

Didn't have iphone 4 plugged in and turned it on around midnight at 97% and only down to 84%.

Saxo Appeal

Distinguished Member
Yeh woke up and played through it all, I snore a heck of a lot haha

Going to try it again tonight, remember you might not talk every night

Robothamster

Distinguished Member
What's the difference between this and just using the built in sound recorder?

I'd assume it only records when it detects a sound rather than having to manually press start & stop?

Autopilot

Distinguished Member
Not working for me. Woke up this morning to find no recordings and the app inactive. But I did press bed icon before I went to sleep. Any ideas?

Robiow

Established Member
I hear that if your alarm on your phone goes off in the morning it can interrupt the recordings and you'll lose all that night. I also put the phone into plane mode just in case

Autopilot

Distinguished Member
I hear that if your alarm on your phone goes off in the morning it can interrupt the recordings and you'll lose all that night. I also put the phone into plane mode just in case

That will be it then, my alarm did go off. I will look into it.

Saxo Appeal

Distinguished Member
Yes as soon as the alarm goes off the app will stop, remember and set the app to activate after 30 min or however long it take you to fall asleep

Yes I have loads of recordings now, I'm amazed at some of the stiff I have said, myself and the other half have been in histerics

I do LOTS of snoring and tossing and turning, even hear myself scratching my fave loads of times

As for the speaking, some you can't understand but the rest is clear of day

Change the sensitivity to high

Last edited:

Wad2002

Established Member
Its worked for me.

Just hit the sleep button, press the lock button and in the morning press the sleep button to save your recordings. I had alot of snoring on mines!

Coffin

Distinguished Member
I've used this about 7-8 times now but nothing. The only sounds I get is me scuffling around in the AM to pick up the handset :confused:

It's placed on my bedside table and always less than 1m from my head

chrisowe

Established Member
I've used this about 7-8 times now but nothing. The only sounds I get is me scuffling around in the AM to pick up the handset :confused:

It's placed on my bedside table and always less than 1m from my head

Perhaps you don't snore or talk in your sleep.

CJW76

Standard Member
Has anyone had any strange recordings? I live on my own and on the 1st time I used it, there is a very strange man's voice for 3 seconds (I am female). I have used it for about a week since and not heard it again. It has freaked me out! My friends say it is on the software.... I'm not sure, but it is very odd!!

Theydon Bois

Distinguished Member
If I was the dev I would sneak in some freaky noises for ***** and giggles as well. :D

The latest video from AVForums

CES 2023 Round Up: New TV Lineups for 2023 from LG, Samsung, Panasonic, Hisense & TCL
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom