1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

skyworth connections ?

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by Bone Daddy, Jun 16, 2001.

1. Bone Daddy

Bone Daddy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3
    I have just recieved my e-mail shipping confirmation from hivzone this morning,so hopefully should have that skyworth next week,how long did yours take to arrive Tiberous ? Heres my question anyhow,with so much been written on this player at last count over 500 posts alone on just the avs forum page,I am a little unsure of which cables to be using when I recieve the player.I am waiting to upgrade my tv at the moment - a sony kv-e 2842u,now at the moment I am running my dvd player thru the s-video input,but there is an input for rgb - is the vga output from the skyworth in progressive output or interlaced ? or am I going to have to stick to the s-video output and wait for that monitor upgrade to sample the delights of this player :D

2. tiberious

tiberious

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    bone daddy

it took 2 days to arrive !!
    VGA output is progressive - although I tried it to my HT200 at the weekend, and got a green picture !!- prob the projector (or me not setting it up right - anyone know what input setting is correct for the HT200 receiving VGA in ?)

Component works great - you will need to hook up initially by s-video, to access the screen menus though.I havn`t looked at the interlaced output at all, so post your thoughts!!.