SkystreamX4 vs KudoTV KD1

TampaTodd1985

Novice Member
I was planning on buying a Kodi TV Box this Black Friday for no more than $150. I have been doing some research on the SkyStreamX4 and it seems to be a custom M8. While searching on Amazon today, I noticed a sponsored product called KudoTV KD1 which seems like the newer M10 model. This KudoTV KD1 has better specs than SkystreamX and it $25 less but it has no reviews. They also have a KD1 Plus model that comes with a wireless keyboard but same thing, no reviews. Any of you have it or know about it? Any info will help.

tech4

Novice Member
To be completely honest i have not bought the skystream .i have the kudotv box and its great. I am able to watch live sport and and international channels. Some friends have the sky stream and after getting a chance to try it out i would not change the kudotv box for it. I can do much more on the kudotv . My friends have teied my kudotv box and where amaze of the speed and thw amount programs that thia box has access to.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom