Sky's recommend a friend offer?

mrdogcat

Sky was doing a recommend a friend incentive to sky subscribers and recommended friends. Are they still doing this?

jimpom23

Takes them ages to send them and most of the time you have to chase through normal email address (if you manage to find the recommend a friend one it is duff!)

gilford

Distinguished Member
I did this 9 weeks ago and I'm still yet to get anything through :mad:

Every time I ring them up they say they canot give any details out due to the data protection act :suicide:

A massive con just like the rest of $ky :nono:

hambrook

Novice Member
I did this 9 weeks ago and I'm still yet to get anything through :mad:

Every time I ring them up they say they canot give any details out due to the data protection act :suicide:

A massive con just like the rest of $ky :nono:
May I ask what are you waiting for? My friend completed the form, I got the email 10 mins later, I phoned and got the install booked straight away.

gilford

Distinguished Member
May I ask what are you waiting for? My friend completed the form, I got the email 10 mins later, I phoned and got the install booked straight away.
I am waiting for the £50 voucher to come through :rolleyes:

My friends Sky HD was installed over 8 weeks ago and I'm still yet to get anything :suicide:

I have rang them so many times now that I have probably spent more than £50 on the calls :mad:

Good luck................................... :clown: