• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Skyrim patch problems fixed!

KuriousOranj

Standard Member
So it seems that ridiculous backwards dragon bug has finally been fixed - and only a week later than expected, too!

Broken Skyrim patch patched « HD Wars

And now I'm at work, so can't get to check the results out for myself for at least 9 hours! It just isn't fair. :mad:

The story suggests that the patch is ready for all consoles, but then only discusses actually trying it on an Xbox. If anyone out there would be so kind as to confirm if the patch is also available for the PS3, I have a nephew who'd be very excited to know about it...

Crid

Initial reports on the Bethesda forums seemed a bit hit and miss, but they seem to have settled down into a mostly positive reaction now. I bit the bullet this morning and haven't seen any fresh issues (versus 1.1). I'm running from the game disc, so I'm not sure there's much that applies to me (other than fixing what they broke in 1.2). I'm tempted to install to HD now, but I'm not sure.

Neither my wife nor I have started the dragon quest yet, so we haven't seen any dragons flying in either direction.

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom