Skyrim for £22.49 on PS3 & 360 @ Gamestation

Seems like it starts later this week... Need to get to a gamestation !!!

Yeah it looks like Friday. I will be there at opening, lol.

Was a bit annoyed that a missed a copy for £30 on the forum this morning but feel better now :)

It states 2-3 days before they have stock of the Xbox version though, just hope they don't start cancelling orders saying they cant source it.

This always the problem when as 19andy84 mentioned that people bulk-buy and ruin it for the rest of us!

This always the problem when as 19andy84 mentioned that people bulk-buy and ruin it for the rest of us!

Yup they should limit these deals to 1 or 2 per customer max or something along those lines as now there's a screen drop of someone who's apparently ordered 100 of them, page 16 of the thread linked in the OP.

Yup they should limit these deals to 1 or 2 per customer max or something along those lines as now there's a screen drop of someone who's apparently ordered 100 of them, page 16 of the thread linked in the OP.

I agree, though all that will happen is people will create multiple accounts and place multiple orders as happens with the Tesco codes that are 1 use per account.

I'm tempted to get it, but I've got some many other games stacked up ready to play that I may as well wait, by which time it will have dropped in price and there will probably be a GotY version with all the expansions :rotfl:

The one single player game I thought that wouldn't drop so quickly in price. What's it been? Less than a month!!!

Paid £37 the day it came out and had an enjoyable 40 hours on it so far, but a £15 price drop so soon is a bit hard to bear :(

I know how you feel.....I bought Rage when it came out for £40 and that was £13 on Tesco the other day :facepalm:

Not going to bother picking anything up on release as they're dropping so quickly, look at Deus Ex, awesome game and can be had for under a tenner in most places now.

I've already got it having bought it from Asda Direct at just over £30 on release day with a code and if anyone doesn't have this yet they must grab it as it's absolutely fantastic. Easily the greatest game I've played in years and it's well worth the full price let alone this price. Such a shame that people ruin it for others as has already been mentioned..such a great game!

Deus Ex for a tenner is just rediculous too, one of the best games of the year by far.

Last edited:
The one single player game I thought that wouldn't drop so quickly in price. What's it been? Less than a month!!!

Paid £37 the day it came out and had an enjoyable 40 hours on it so far, but a £15 price drop so soon is a bit hard to bear :(

Could always buy a copy from Gamestation and return it to where you got your £37 copy from, assuming they let you return an unopened item within a month for a refund like Game and Amazon do.

is this deal instore aswell or do they match online prices? sorry reread the hot deals uk link.it says avoid the ps3 version, which for me would mean not getting it at all! (have there been any patches for the game for the ps3 version does anybody know?

Last edited:
is this deal instore aswell or do they match online prices? sorry reread the hot deals uk link.it says avoid the ps3 version, which for me would mean not getting it at all! (have there been any patches for the game for the ps3 version does anybody know?

There has been one major patch (based on the initial PC patch), which for some people ruined the game. A further patch is coming out very shortly so should rectify things.

This is easily my GotY and I'm not even an RPG fan! :)

gp - re PS3, I didn't even know there was a problem with that format until I read it on that thread.

The deal will be in-store btw. Some doing it now, others say Friday.

I just got an email saying my 360 copy has shipped

gp - re PS3, I didn't even know there was a problem with that format until I read it on that thread.

The deal will be in-store btw. Some doing it now, others say Friday.

I just got an email saying my 360 copy has shipped

ok ..see you in 12 months then!

Thanks to the OP - ordered for the Wife, she loved Oblivion. Extra Xmas present.

Ive just been in both gamestations in liverpool and can confirm that this is INSTORE as of today! Not sure when it runs out but its defo on coz i just bought a copy :)

Kevmo said:
Ive just been in both gamestations in liverpool and can confirm that this is INSTORE as of today! Not sure when it runs out but its defo on coz i just bought a copy :)

I think this deal might be off by the weekend! It's gone crazy :laugh: i'll pick one up either tomorrow or Thursday. Don't fancy my chances after that, especially with Xmas on the way.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom