• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Skype ps63c7000 help!!!!!!

MaxLop

Standard Member
Hi
just to confim that SKY 3D is amazing.
Purchase yesterday and running the first Appli. installation , I didn't get SKYPE.( I didn't update the new Firmware 3003. yet)

1.Is this the problem ?Do I need just to update the latest FW.
2. Wich is the minimun Firmware required to have SKYPE on the Application window.

Can anybody help me on that,
Thank you
Max

barryd

Hi
just to confim that SKY 3D is amazing.
Purchase yesterday and running the first Appli. installation , I didn't get SKYPE.( I didn't update the new Firmware 3003. yet)

1.Is this the problem ?Do I need just to update the latest FW.
2. Wich is the minimun Firmware required to have SKYPE on the Application window.

Can anybody help me on that,
Thank you
Max

I think you only get the skype app on the 3d led tvs and not on the plasma.As i have this tv and can`t get it! Check the samsung website that should say for sure.

MaxLop

Standard Member
Thanks a lot barryd for your help..
I really hope this can be fix with some FW Update....I'll try to search for more info. too..

Thanks again....
Max

MaxLop

Standard Member
Thanks zeeflyboy...at the end, I just called SAMSUNG; they have to verify and told me that they will call me back in one hour.Let's see..

Thanks a Lot
Max

MaxLop

Standard Member
Hi Guys,bad news for me...
you were right....SAMSUNG just call me back...
NO SKYPE for PS63C7000 3D Plasma....

To me is just unlivable...after all the money we spend..
Thanks anyway to all...
Max

zeeflyboy

Annoying huh. What I really can't understand though is why skype don't release an app for xbox 360 and ps3.... instant access to millions of hdtv's.

Plus if i ever pick up kinect, there's the webcam taken care of.

MaxLop

Standard Member
Dear zeeflyboy, you are absolutely right...
seems to me that they just selling out TV, console...and this is it...forget about; like you said, MILLIONS of users can take advantage of that....!!
I can't believe it...

Turb007

By the way Guys,
any Bugs on the latest T-VALDEUC-3003.0 firmware, before I update it?

Thanks A lot,
Max

apart from resetting all my settings after applying it its been fine on PS63C7000

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom