Skylanders

Never mind the characters - can we have some more game please - lol.

All my figures have become ornaments.

Never mind the characters - can we have some more game please - lol.

All my figures have become ornaments.

From what I can see the Empire of Ice adventure pack should be released very soon, hopefully next week. This should give you another chapter - so thats another 10 minutes of game play for your characters ;)

Walmart are selling Empire of Ice in the USA on Jan 24th, however some have managed to get it early. I managed to get the new triple pack (Drill Sergeant, Whirlwind and Double Trouble) + Cynder before it went out of stock pre-ordered @ Amazon.com.

Hopefully my mate will be getting the 3 adventure packs from Walmart for me @ $20 each.

Strange how no UK site has the new Wave of characters for pre-order yet.

Walmart are selling Empire of Ice in the USA on Jan 24th, however some have managed to get it early. I managed to get the new triple pack (Drill Sergeant, Whirlwind and Double Trouble) + Cynder before it went out of stock pre-ordered @ Amazon.com.

Hopefully my mate will be getting the 3 adventure packs from Walmart for me @ $20 each.

Strange how no UK site has the new Wave of characters for pre-order yet.

How does that work - is it DLC, or more stuff to cram on the portal ?

This release schedule was put up on the Spyro forums.

January:

Skylanders Single Pack with Cynder
Skylanders Single Pack with Double Trouble

Skylanders Empire of Ice Adventure Pack with Slam Bam

Skylanders Triple Pack F with Whirlwind, Double Trouble and Drill Sergeant

Easter:

Skylanders Single Pack with Lightning Rod
Skylanders Single Pack with Zook
Skylanders Single Pack with Ignitor

Skylanders Triple Pack G with Cynder, Lightning Rod and Zook

Skylanders Dragon's Peak Adventure Pack with Suburn

June:

Skylanders Single Pack with Camo
Skylanders Single Pack with Warnado

Skylanders Triple Pack H with Ignitor, Warnado and Camo

Summer:

Skylanders Single Pack with Wham Shell

Can I download the extra content for the game from XBL - or do I have to buy extra guff from the shops to get the content ?

I don't think its like regular DLC, I would assume that the level is already on the disc and by putting the new item i.e crypt, pirate ship, empire of ice etc. it unlocks the chapter in the game. So you will need to purchase the pack to unlock the level

If anyone sees the new wave of figures out in the uk game shops please tell me! I need cynder!!!!!

Toys R Us in Portsmouth have had a massive delivery this morning, just bought 6 we didn't have. Finally we have 1 of every type

Looks like most stores got a delivery but only single packs. No triple packs and no adventure pakcs. Also they have no idea when they will be getting the next wave in. But at least some back in stock.

I think its these characters they have stocked up on:

Dino-rang
Wrecking ball
Hex
Eruptor
Zap
Boomer

— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
Just checked the french amazon and the new adventure pack is comming the 25th of jan for them... so maybe end of jan/ feb for england?
Figurine Skylanders: Spyro's adventure - Slam Bam + Empire of Ice + Shield + Anvil: Amazon.fr: Jeux vidéo
I've ordered that one and same from Germany too and see if I get one. They sell out so quick and we can't get hold of the 1st 2 adventure packs, so not missing out on this one.

Toys R Us confirmed there will be no more Legendary packs available online. So looks like the kids will miss out on those.

I've ordered that one and same from Germany too and see if I get one. They sell out so quick and we can't get hold of the 1st 2 adventure packs, so not missing out on this one.

Toys R Us confirmed there will be no more Legendary packs available online. So looks like the kids will miss out on those.

Daww that sucks for the kids ;( I really want the undead pack. have you finished the game yet?

Was told today in Game that it is likely to be in stores early to mid February. They seem to be getting stock every Tuesday or Wednesday. He had a new box of figures today that he opened just so I could see what was in there, but they only had the 6 figures I already have. Hex, Boomer, Wrecking ball, Zap, Dino Rang and I can't remember the 6th, possibly Prism Break or Bash?

I've got all the Wave 3 characters coming from the USA + my mate over there just got me Dark Crypt and Pirate Seas adventure packs.

So we've either got it or got it coming now for all 3 waves bar sonic Boom and the Legendary triple pack.

jason7579 said:
Is it a similar price to get from the states?

There are no old adventure packs in the uk as of yet. They were $20 each over there for pirate seas and dark crypt. The single characters are $8 each so a tad cheaper than ours.

I preordered the ice adventure pack last night, cheers for informing me they were on amazon to preorder!

I dislike play.com

The Chop Chop one is sold out already, you have to be quick for the ÂŁ17.99 price.

The USA is getting flooded with stock now in the likes of GameStop, Toys r Us, Walmart, Best Buy and Target. But certain characters are just getting snapped up within hours.

Cynder seems to fly off the shelves over there as soon as its put out along with the Empire of Ice adventure pack.

Its looking like the UK should be getting more stock from Feb 2nd.

I really want cynder, where do you think she'll be?

I would guess all sotres in the UK will have it once its released here. As Empire of Ice is coming out on Feb 2nd/3rd and its part of Wave 3, then I would guess the other characters will be out too.

I've managed to get every single character now bar the Legendary Pack that was an exclusive to Toys R Us. Rumour has it that they will be getting more in.

Also in the USA some characters are all silver or gold in random packs. So for the OCD collector its causing them serious headaches :) thankfully we just wanted every character/set released. Not bothered about the colour variants.

Mind you saying that I'm not sure what difference the Legendary ones do :confused:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom