• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure Starter Pack - Which platform?

70s_kid

I know I might be asking for trouble posting this in the PS3 section, but...

As of Christmas day we will have a Wii and a PS3 in the household.

We want to buy the Skylanders starter pack but which platform would you buy it for?

I'm thinking the controller may be more suited to this game on one console than on the other maybe, or any other reasoning that I haven't thought of?

I have posted this on the Wii forum too, so will be interested to hear any opinions,

Cheers

Foster

Distinguished Member
I guess it all comes down to which console/ controller you prefer I don't know very much about the game other than you use toys that interact with the game :p

PhilG23

Standard Member
I've got a ps3 and a wii but got this on the PS3. The controls are easy enough for my 5yr old and tbh if you want to try and pick up a cheap disc for the wii you don't need the portal as it works across all platforms. You can even plug it into your pc for the web based stuff.

techguy45

Standard Member
I have played the starter pack on ps3 and wii. I own it on the wii and I think it plays better on the wii. If you want good graphics on the game then buy it for the ps3 instead

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom