skyhd & sky+ remote conflict?

Discussion in 'Sky Digital TV Forum' started by nickj24, Dec 23, 2006.

1. nickj24

nickj24
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    i have a skyhd & sky+ box both in the front room & the remotes clash,i have seen u can buy the skyeye multi to plug in the back of the sky+ & make the remote & box work like a digibox can u still use the record buttons>Also i have the sky boxes linked to all bedrooms so the wife & kids can turn them over from the bedrooms as well as my motorised satellite system do i just need i sky multieye or do i need a tv link or 2 tv link boxes.Can anyone please help or advise regards nick.

2. TOMSURFER

TOMSURFER
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    This thread has all the information you need, including posts from me.

http://www.avforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=388948

I have a SKY HD and SKY+ and Panasonic DVD Recorder and Motorised Satellite all in my lounge all hidden in a cabinet and all transmitting round the house and all controllable from everywhere.

I have a Skyeye and a tvlink+. I have also bought extra SKY HD and SKY+ controls so I have both in every room (We think it is much easier to use than a multi-control, but others would disagree).

3. nickj24

nickj24
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    i use a system called labgear to distribute my av gear i just wanted to know if i just need the skyeye multi or the tv link as well.Thanks regards nick.