skybybroadband

Discussion in 'Sky Broadband' started by alphaomega16, Mar 17, 2006.

1. alphaomega16

alphaomega16
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3,757
    Ok I have signed up now what the hell do I do everytime I goto the movies section it says sign up but I have and am logged in WTF also it says to download an application WTF is it ?

Can anyone help please.

Also how do I add a card ?

2. Starburst

Starburst

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +975
    You need the software application/frontend which allows you to download content as well as securing the rights, it's a p2p app. Since you are registered those details would then be put into the app so you are logged in everytime you run it and then you would be presented with the content you are allowed to access as determined by your SKY Digital subscription.

What do mean by adding a card?

3. darrenjuggins

darrenjuggins

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +8
    Hi,

I've actually got this working and it's not half bad, the only thing is that the downloads are roughly about 500Mb's and you can't send them to a media extended which is wireless, (Well you certainly can't send them to an X Box 360, even though they are WMV format).

But other than that, if you are happy to watch them on your computer or laptop they are well worth downloading, basically Movies on demand, well nearly.

give the number a ring, the team where very helpful to me and sorted out the issues I had.

Good luck

Cheers

Darren J

4. ijd

ijd

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +126
    I have my pc linked to the tv and theatre system, works exactly like movie=s on demand, download them overnight while I am sleeping and watch them when i want,SUPERB:clap: :clap: :clap: