skybuy and toshiba 32zd26p

Discussion in 'General TV Discussions Forum' started by bigoggi, May 31, 2004.

1. bigoggi

bigoggi
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    I recently purchased a toshiba 32zd26p for £450 from skybuy and i see they have come in for some criticism,i had no problems other than their lack of comunication plus having to wait two weeks without knowing if i had purchased the telly or not.So i would say give them a try if your after a bargain.
    The telly itself is a revelation to me, as i had not ugraded my telly inline with the rest of my home cinema having had a sony 29 inch,picture quality is top notch,geometry is good with only one problem being a small down turn top right when showing a letterbox movie.
    I know this telly is quite old now and been covered on the forum a lot but has anyone got good tips on settings (service menu how to get into it, geometry etc).
    I would also like to know which component cable to go for i fancy getting a supra one due to which hifi magazine revues but is there better/cheaper options i have a toshiba 210 dvd player.

Thanks

2. Mylo

Mylo

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +372
  3. bigoggi

bigoggi
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted: