Sky +

G

greenday

Whats the best deal available to get Sky + at the moment??

I have NTL with Phone and Broadband which I am paying about £50/month for. (All channels bar Movies + 1Meg B/band)

Do I need to change my phone line to get Sky +???

gooner#14

Banned
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
sorry think ur wrong there i have sky+ with ntl bb 1 meg and ntl phone works fine

neilmcl

I was just going Sky's own literature which states that your require a BT telephone line, maybe this has now changed.

mjcairney

Distinguished Member
neilmcl said:
Do you have a BT line at all, if not then you will have to get one fitted for a Sky+ install.

I think what you really mean is you need a phone line, not necessarily a BT one.

Cheers,

Martin.

G

greenday

So hopefully I dont need a BT line.

They were wanting £100+ to install one so that is good.

Now who can tell me how I can avoid paying the £89 for the Sky+ box:) :) :lease:

neilmcl

mjcairney said:
I think what you really mean is you need a phone line, not necessarilly a BT one.

Cheers,

Martin.
No, when I first had Sky installed the accompanying literature clearly stated I needed a BT telephone line, mind you this was years ago and clearly things have moved since then.

blakey1

Novice Member
No you dont need a BT line anymore. My parents and brother have 2 Sky+ boxes and they have telewest.

You just need to have them connected to a phone line so they can dial out etc.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Trinnov Room Optimiser: A full explanation of Trinnov and its room optimiser technology
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom