Sky Warranty Phone calls

Discussion in 'Sky Digital TV Forum' started by polouk, Jan 14, 2005.

1. polouk

polouk

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi there,

I dont want to sound stupid or anything but here goes, got a phone call for this sky warranty insurance thing wanting me to buy insurance for my box/dish etc now that my one year was up i thought great, what the hell am i going to do when the dish is out of line? so i said great id got for the £6.50 option every month. gave my details etc said it would come out till the start of january etc i didnt think anything of it.

but now im starting to wonder that this may be a dodgy deal, she gave me my details account num etc but can i find them? hell no dont even know what the company was called. i phoned one place (since i got a letter from them) nope wasnt them, guy said there was 5 or 6 companies that done insurance. the phone number she gave me is the wrong number, isnt recognized :(

can anyone give me a list of them? the company phone number starts with 01243 (am i on the right lines?) if anyone has any info id be greatful for the help.

Polo/Richie

2. neiljones

neiljones

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +13
    My next door neighbour whose Sky + is just 12 months old received a letter from
    Subscriber Services Unit 19 Orchard Business Park Yapton West Sussex BN18 OEH
    e mail: admin@subscriberservicesagreements.com
    Tel 08702 245777

FAX 01243 554362 STD Code you mentioned

5 pages ofdocuments highlighting all the ir special offers

Sounds as if this is the company

Hope so
    NJ :clap:

3. polouk

polouk

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Brilliant, thank you very much. the name of the company sounds very familar ill give them a phone and see.

much appreciated :)

polo/richie