1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sky Warranty Phone calls

Discussion in 'Sky Digital TV Forum' started by polouk, Jan 14, 2005.

1. polouk

polouk

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi there,

I dont want to sound stupid or anything but here goes, got a phone call for this sky warranty insurance thing wanting me to buy insurance for my box/dish etc now that my one year was up i thought great, what the hell am i going to do when the dish is out of line? so i said great id got for the £6.50 option every month. gave my details etc said it would come out till the start of january etc i didnt think anything of it.

but now im starting to wonder that this may be a dodgy deal, she gave me my details account num etc but can i find them? hell no dont even know what the company was called. i phoned one place (since i got a letter from them) nope wasnt them, guy said there was 5 or 6 companies that done insurance. the phone number she gave me is the wrong number, isnt recognized :(

can anyone give me a list of them? the company phone number starts with 01243 (am i on the right lines?) if anyone has any info id be greatful for the help.

Polo/Richie

2. neiljones

neiljones

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +13
    My next door neighbour whose Sky + is just 12 months old received a letter from
    Subscriber Services Unit 19 Orchard Business Park Yapton West Sussex BN18 OEH
    e mail: admin@subscriberservicesagreements.com
    Tel 08702 245777

FAX 01243 554362 STD Code you mentioned

5 pages ofdocuments highlighting all the ir special offers

Sounds as if this is the company

Hope so
    NJ :clap:

3. polouk

polouk

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Brilliant, thank you very much. the name of the company sounds very familar ill give them a phone and see.

much appreciated :)

polo/richie