• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Sky+ Vouchers Thread - ALL TYPES OF OFFER

Status
Not open for further replies.

jsap

Standard Member
Guys,

I got 2 free Sky+ vouchers in the post this morning (all that is required is £30 installation fee).

If anyone wants the codes PM me, you must be willing to give me your contract number (and i'm assuming name and postcode as well) in return.

Cheers.

redhf

Established Member
do you have to be a new customer??:confused:

Pilch

Established Member
New customers can get free Sky+ through reps at the moment - I had mine fitted last weekend.

I think I got free Mid Broadband too.

Zzebedee

Prominent Member
i also have a couple available so if the previous posters have run out then pm me :D

Pont

Established Member
Hey Guys,

Any codes left? I'm interested. Also do you just enter the code into the web site?

Cheers

sicam79

Established Member
I have two vouchers available.

As above, you must be willing to give me your contract number.

PM me for details.

Thanks

PBFan

Standard Member
Guys,

I got 2 free Sky+ vouchers in the post this morning (all that is required is £30 installation fee).

If anyone wants the codes PM me, you must be willing to give me your contract number (and i'm assuming name and postcode as well) in return.

Cheers.

Can any exisiting customers cancel, then obtain these vochers in order install news ones? And I never knew of this, could you tell me how this work? And of course i know this can be only for new customers to get vouchers plus installation fee of £30.

I need sky plus to make life a bit easier (especially for my kids!) :D

Let me know asap.
Cheers.
:thumbsup:

mitchnufc

Banned
I have two Vouchers which entitle people to a Free Sky + box plus free installation let me know if your intrested and i can give you the codes first come basis thanks.

I will need your sky account details once your setup to claim my free vouchers as part of the deal.

allosunshine

Established Member
Got an email from Sky offering a Free Sky+ box for a friend for free.
So if anyone wants to be my friend PM me.

New Customers Only

section8

Standard Member
I will have one please!!!!!! How long are the vouchers valid for? I wonder if they will do multiroom for me too!

pm me and i will pm you my contact details/whatever is needed!!!!

THANKS!!!! SKY+ HERE I COME!

Badger79

Standard Member
If your interested in getting sky+ by mid june this is the offer for you.

All you need to do right now is provide me your full name and email, and then i can email sky who will in turn email you the offer.

Once you have completed installation i will just need your contract number and address so i can claim my £50 M&S vouchers and everyone's happy! :clap:

PM me if your keen.

dewarcraig

Standard Member
I have 2 vouchers for free sky+ too guys. Use the guys who posted first though to keep it fair :thumbsup:

PM me if you want them.

Thanks

Craig

nathanhill69

Established Member
I've got one spare Sky+ and voucher code up for grabs (Just £30.00 installation cost). New customers only, apply by June 16th but can book install for later. You get free Sky+ I get £50.00 of M&S vouchers

Just PM me your name, address and home telephone number and I'll PM you back the voucher code plus my details (seems only fair if you show me yours and all that). After you order you just need to supply me with your contract number and everyone's a winner - you get a brand new Sky+ box for free and I get the M&S vouchers.

In addition to PM'ing you the voucher I'll also post the voucher to your address so you have a "hard copy"

Cheers

Nathan

neilmcl

Prominent Member
I received 2 vouchers in the post this morning. PM me if you're interested for the full details. Established members only please.

se4me

Standard Member
I have one voucher left if anyone's interested, use previous posters first to keep it fair. email me
Thanks,

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

CES 2023 Round Up: New TV Lineups for 2023 from LG, Samsung, Panasonic, Hisense & TCL
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom