sky via eye and then to freeview?

theskid

Standard Member
i was wondering as useing the loftbox you get sky/Terresterial TV via one duplex plate via the wall on the outputs but i wanted to have seperate freeview in 1 of the rooms how do i go about connecting that up along with the digi eye to work and get sky

Also can you get Sky + at the outputs as to get a record channel ect

SamRadford

Unfortunately I don't fully understand what you've written. Punctuation might help, but what's really needed is your wiring diagram so we can see how everything's connected.

theskid

Standard Member
i have sky and freeview downstairs and i have 2 tv's upstairs with there own freeview set top boxes.Useing the loft box how do i go about haveing freeview which has changeable,idependant channels upstairs along with the digi eye(which i know you cant change channel from the one which is showing downstairs) on both the tv's upstairs

in otherwords can i supply a terrestrial set top box and still have sky tv on the single cable output from the Global LOFTBOX outputs
useing any of the duplex or triplex plates (they dont seem to have seperate tv and sky outlets on the output side of the loftbox)

The latest video from AVForums

Samsung QN95B 4K QLED TV Review
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom