Sky users, question

Discussion in 'Sky Digital TV Forum' started by paiger, Feb 2, 2002.

1. paiger

paiger

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi, just got Sky dig and very impressed so far. On equick question. I know you can set 20 favorite channels and scroll through just thes but I would like more without having to go through all the lot. On ITVDig you could just select a channel as a favorite or not and it would then just not appear as you scrolled through. This is usefull if you don't have all the big pay channels. Is there anyway of doing this or do I have to remember all the channel numbers. All I can remember so far is 861, Planet Rock.

S

2. Doubledoom

Doubledoom

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    You will learn the main channel numbers very quickly

3. Starburst

Starburst

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +979
    As Doubledoom says, in a week you will have all your favorite channel numbers memorised.
    It is a bit daunting when you first press 101 and start working your way upwards:)

4. paiger

paiger

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I think it's coming from ITVD where 6 was BBC Choice and Sky One was 26 (I think). I'm sure I'll get used to it as you say. I think my real problem is that I am aware that I have channels all over the place and I get a slight panic when I think I may be missing something that I don't even know is on. Better open another bottle. Back to the Rugby now, good game so far. Scots coming back strongly. Let's see what our boys are made of.

S