• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

SKY + Upgrade / Almighty problems

N

novice2

My SKY+ currently does not play well with others. It refuses to record without crashing, cashes intermitedly when trying to watch programmes I have recorde beofre the problems arose and makes a funning 'clicking' noise whenever it tries to access the hardrive? Turned the rewind feature off and this seemed to fix it for a couple of months but just like ex girlfriends, the probvlem has returned!

My solution to the above is to buy a new hardrive. I have done some research on here but was hoping someone could update me with the latest?

Whats is the current vogue for Hardrives? Is it still Maxtor at below 120GB?

If so, being the impatient soul that I am, is there a high street shop somewhere where I can go and pick one up now? (ie in london?)

Any help, gratefully received

T

The latest video from AVForums

Hisense U7H TV and T+A Solitaire T headphone reviews, AV/HiFi news plus, what is screen uniformity?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom