1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sky + "Undelete" option

Discussion in 'Sky Digital TV Forum' started by Kirthen, Jan 8, 2003.

1. Kirthen

Kirthen

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    After being rather over enthusiastic with the Sky+ Planner delete button, it occurred to me an “Undelete” option would be sensible (at least too me!). This would list all the programmes that you have deleted but have not yet been over written by a new Sky + recording. Is Sky planning such an upgrade/feature for Sky +?

Stu

2. Starburst

Starburst

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +979
    Perhaps putting the "confirm delete" banner/question back in to the OS would be more helpful for people with overactive fingers :)

3. Sparky101

Sparky101

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +18
    Or just mark all recordings as 'Keep' and then you have to confirm before deleting anything. Works for me - never deleted anything by accident, yet!

4. Xeonic

Xeonic

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    The "keep" method is the best, since the remote is a bit erratic and can sometimes send two delete instead of one, with predictable results :( Just make sure when you go to press "keep" , don't press the same offending "delete" button right next to it!!

5. savage

savage

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    there both cool ideas
    I never thought of pressing keep then deleting .

I do the same as Kirthen

I think it would also be cool if you could put a symbol by some of the programes to label them in your own personal way