1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sky TVs Website - The Worst in the world???

Discussion in 'Sky Digital TV Forum' started by Paul O, Jul 27, 2002.

1. Paul O

Paul O

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +20
    Onto the soap box....

Absolutely shocking!

I have Sky TV and I want to know how much the pricing is for each option. I also have Cable TV and want to know the pricing for each option.

So I head over to the cable site. Nice big bold obvious statement telling me how much everything is.

I then head to the sky website. After 20 minutes, Im still looking!!!! Absolutely appalling (unless Im being completely stupid). No meaningful link, no search option, just lots of the "GET" word. It keeps telling me how great Sky is.. MORE TV, MORE MOVIES, MORE SPORT. I KNOW!!!!!!! I wanna know how much your gonna rob me for! This really is a great example of how not to make a website.

So, I turn to good ol' reliable AV Forums. Here is my plea! If anyone has had the good fortune to find the prices on their webiste, please post the link. Dont go looking for it though cos its a waste of time. Or you can take up my challenge! Try and find the prices on Skys website and post the time it took you.

Alternatively, can anyone tell me how much each package is please? I currently have movies and entertainment for £32, but am thinking of binning the movies....

Off the soap box...

Thanks in advance!

Paul.

2. Azrikam

Azrikam

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Gotta agree. It must be up there as one of the least useful websites worldwide.

3. Paul O

Paul O

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +20
    Thanks Confucius thats exactly what I wanted.

I don't know how u found it, but thanks a bunch!

Paul.