sky TV, Talk and Broadband

rooster68

Established Member
Reaction score
hi can some 1 help me been thinkin about moving isp from eclipse ..trying cut down cost , so thought skys deal was good got sports on sky so thought get whole lot thru them filled in the post code checker and it said can get broadband fine then it told me can only get sky broadband connect but that £17 on top of sports deal i have :confused: any idea please

Could be wrong, but I think in order to qualify for certain packages Sky have to have unbundled your exchange (LLU). Click the 1st link in my sig & enter your details. Does it say Sky LLU is available?

hi thanks for link nope my local exchange not llu yet gutted by looks of if bt not going do it till got this from site about exchange ,21CN PSTN switchover target: Q1 2010 ? does that mean im stuck :(:mad:

Your getting a little bit mixed up. Sky LLU has nothing to do with BT 21CN.

You cannot get Sky LLU broadband right now but that could change at anytime, especially of you are on a larger exchange. So yes for now you are stuck with regards to Sky LLU broadband but obviously you still have many other ISPs to choose from.

If Sky plan to unbundle your exchange within the next 6 months it will say their "connect" service is available for £5/month on the sky broadband website checker.

hi mate o ok understand now i phoned sky but got woman who did not understand lol will try them again some other time:) thanks for your help:thumbsup:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom