Sky TV Refer a Friend BS!

Discussion in 'Sky Digital TV Forum' started by bigvb, Sep 17, 2007.

1. bigvb

bigvb
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I live i a flat, and have been told that I can only sign upto sky via a 3rd party partner, Grove Digital. I have called them and setup Sky installation etc, and informed them that I would like to take advantage of the 'Refer-A-Friend" offer. Visit www.sky.com and see that each person receive £50 M&S vouchers, however according to sky customer support this is only available to those who sign up online, the rest of us, are only eligible for £30 vouchers each.

But because I live in a flat I CANT sign up online! Nowhere does it state on their website that people living in a flat are not eligible for this, and I think its a disgrace. It says on web site 'Introduce a friend to Sky TV by 30th September 2007 and you'll each get £50 M&S vouchers'.

Anyone know a promotional code or anything for this, it seems they are just taking the ****.

VB

2. mooperman

mooperman
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2,932
    its BS anyway, i reccomended my parents when they had the "free sky +" offer and when i rang to claim was told that they have to be connected for 3 months and i would recieve a letter from Sky, 1 year on, nothing!!

if they didnt hold the monoply in my apt block i would walk...!:thumbsdow

3. FRANTIC FRANC

FRANTIC FRANC

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +86

I have been saying this for years... just makes me happy to help people get one over on Sky with my advice now and then.

Cheers, Franc